Young Researcher Award 2018: Call for Abstracts
Apply to the 2018 Hydration for Health Young Researcher Award!
Hydration for Health invites young researchers in the field of hydration and health to submit abstracts focusing on novel research that contributes to this field. Submission is encouraged in, but not restricted to, the following areas related to hydration: biomarkers, kidney health, cognition, behavior, well-being, fluid and water intake studies, nutrition, diabetes and obesity.
The “Pitch Your Science!” contest:
The Hydration for Health Scientific Conference is a talent accelerator and a key place for young investigators to present their research on hydration and connect with a dynamic network.
The challenge is to pitch in three minutes the research with a maximum of two key results.
Six finalists are selected based on an abstract by the Hydration for Health organizing committee.
The winner of the competition will receive the Young Researcher Award trophy during an Award ceremony at the Annual Scientific Conference.
She/he will be given the opportunity to submit a full article in the proceeding of the Annual Hydration for Health Scientific Conference.
Abstract submission deadline: April 30th, 2018, 5 pm CET.
Abstract requirements :
- Author’s information and resume (300 words maximum).
- Title (20 words maximum).
- Authors and Affiliations. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Key words : 3-4
- Summary of the research including background, objectives, methods, results, conclusion (500 words maximum). Up to 5 references may be included.
- Inclusion of 1 table or figure is accepted and strongly recommended
- Submission is limited to one abstract per author.
- The application is restricted to young researchers (Ph.D. students, post-doctoral students, medical students, student dietitians) who do not have a permanent position in an academic institution, a non-governmental organization nor in industry.
- Submissions must be in ENGLISH ONLY and must be received by the deadline, April 30th 5 pm CET.
- Previous candidates are welcome to participate provided that the research subject is new.
To apply, download and fill in the form below, and send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org